What We Do
Since 2006 eg: consulting has been creating excellence, vibrancy and extra resources in the voluntary and community sector. We offer "one-stop-shop" consultancy services focused on providing the sector:
- Fundraising campaigns including getting financial support from the general public, business, private grant makers, Lottery and Government sources
- Securing celebrity involvement and endorsement
- Creating materials to bring your campaign alive including appeal films and annual reviews
- PR, marketing and communications strategies including securing high value/profile supporters and patrons to your cause
- Design consultancy for website, promotional materials and brand development
- Event planning and management including appeal launches and fundraisers
- Strategic reviews, visioning, organisational development and business planning
- Evaluations and impact reporting
- Campaigning, political lobbying including Ministerial visits and securing local authority and MP engagement in your cause
The eg: consulting team is headed up by Mark Ereira-Guyer who has a successful and long established track record of working with voluntary and community sector leaders. He is also a Green County Councillor in Suffolk.
Mark has recently been interviewed by the Bury Free Press about our work: 'Helping charities through hard times'